Jim Cocks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 14:48:59 EDT
 Bill Clark <[log in to unmask]> asks:

>I need some help finding the correct address for a mailing list. I am
>attempting to subscribe to AUDIO-L whose address is given as ITESMVF1.
>When I try to subscribe, it always comes back. Any help would be appreciated.

 Without knowing anything about the bounces you received, one can only
 speculate on why you are having trouble.  My guess is that you do not
 know how to send mail from your internet host to the bitnet network,
 i.e. specifying the gateway.  If so, then you may want to take advantage
 of the fact that ITESMVF1 (a BITNET address) is also known to the Internet
 as:    itesmvf1.rzs.itesm.mx

 Suggest you send a mail message

 Send to: [log in to unmask]
 Subject:
 SUB AUDIO-L Bill Clark

  --Jim Cocks  Univ. of Louisville  <[log in to unmask]>