Moshe Israeli <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:33:10 UTC
(Reposted, because of a rejection message due to "peer list")

Hello everybody,

One of these days I was amazed to find out that local listserv mail,
from one university in Israel to another, goes thru listserv.cuny.edu.

As both our listserv and mailer (1.2a/1.8a) were made by Eric Thomas, I
turned to him and asked what was going on. Eric's response, as usual,
was very prompt and also very short: You are probably using INTERBIT.

My question to you is twofold:

1. Where does it say that mail to INTERBIT goes to listserv.cuny.edu.

2. Would SM RSCS REROUTE ALL FOR INTERBIT SMTP TO TAUNIVM SMTP fix this
   problem?

TIA. Moshe Israeli