"Ahern, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:52:45 -0800
FWIW, I get proper results when I issue this command (LISTS OWNED BY
internet_address)- but I am the site manager, so maybe that matters?
Also I throw my pw in at the end of everything I send, for good measure.
;-)

Running 1.8e.

Shannon

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Yo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Owner Listing

Is this a 1.8e feature? I checked the 1.8d & 1.8e docs and didn't see
anything there about the "OWNED" option for the LISTS command.

I've tried issuing the

LISTS OWNED

command both through email (from a site manager e-mail account) and the
web interface - all I get is a list of lists hosted on my listserv
server.

LISTS OWNED BY [log in to unmask]

returns 'Extraneous parameter - "BY".'

Thanks for your help so far - it is really appreciated.

Cheers
Sean