"Groot, J.A.C. de (Joost)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:49:26 +0200

I have found the commands usefull although i didn't really get what i
wanted. I now have a list of the lists that are owned and/or moderated
by users from a specific domain.

LIST OWNED BY *@specificdomain :

listname

 What i wanted was a list of the owners of a list, specifically users of
a specific domain:

LIST OWNED BY *@specificdomain :

List-name -> ownername@specificdomain

For future reference is there a way to create such a list?

Many thanks,

Joost