"Michael T. Fay" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:37:00 -0500
Though our largest list is only about 20K subscribers, we limit the list
hours to between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am with the prime= option. This seems to
work pretty well for us. And the lists are confirm, hold so there is always
the need for the list owner to make sure that the message is relevant and
approved. So far we haven't had a problem going this route.