Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:52:01 -0400
So they consider the content of the list to be worthwhile only if it
trickles in at maybe one message per hour, but getting several messages
in five minutes is - in itself, without regard to their content - a
reason to abandon the list?  Do you have any way to measure whether or
not anyone actually reads any of the list traffic?