Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 20 Jan 1987 12:20 SET
  I have  just been informed of  the existence of an  alternate SCRIPT program,
Waterloo SCRIPT, which  is (I heard) nearly 100% compatible  with SCRIPT/VS. As
far as  my survey is  concerned, I  would like those  of you who  have Waterloo
SCRIPT but  not the  IBM SCRIPT to  go back to  the exec  and reply YES  to the
first question.

  Also, if you have  any kind of page printer that is  compatible with the 38PP
or 3820 standard, please answer YES to  the appropriate question. I do not care
whether your  hardware is  pure-IBM or  IBM-compatible, as long  as it  has the
same functionality as an IBM page printer... :-)

Thanks for time,
                 Eric