Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:10:44 -0400
Since 1.8-2002a (14.1), the .FO RAGGED dot command has been available
for template forms...I'm not sure if that solves this specific case,
though, I haven't had a chance to look through the templates.

(Perhaps contrary to popular belief, I do not carry DEFAULT MAILTPL
in my head...not enough RAM cache :), and more ECC errors the older I get...).

Nathan