"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Thu, 9 Feb 89 15:25:49 GMT
A few lines above, in your console log, there is the nodeid of the server
for which the checksum error was detected. There is a variable in LASTING
GLOBALV which records the date in question; remove it with a GLOBALV SETP
command, and the next time the  checksum error is detected, the file will
be re-ordered.  I know  there should  be a  limit on  the amount  of time
LISTSERV waits  for this  file to  arrive, but this  code was  added very
quickly when  it became  apparent that my  LISTSERV was  requesting files
every 5 minutes from a number of servers...

  Eric