Elvin Kan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 19:15:37 RSA
Hi All

I've just discovered listserv ! Slow huh. Anyway, I work on a
VM/XA SP 2.1 system and I'd like to use some of the VM Tools
available at IRISHVMA. I'm able to get the files from the site
using mail requests but some of the files are MODULEs. The mail file
that returns is in 80 length records and it is not just a matter of
stripping off the header and calling a MODULE. What am I supposed to do
to get the MODULE is proper form  ??

I've also tried to get info on listserv's database and to query the database
via mail at the moment is beyond me.

Any help will be appreciated ...

Ta :-)