F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 17:23:56 +0000
One of our departments wants to use one of their lists to send Qualtrics surveys out.  We have whitelisted their IPs for campus mail access, but this is the first time I have been asked to grant access for a list.  My first thought was to have the list in question set a
  Send=
for the address, but Qualtrics uses multiple addresses (could use a keywords file for the Send).  Also, they don't really seem to know what addresses they are using.

Has anyone else been asked to grant such access for Qualtrics?  I would do this only on a list-by-list basis, not sitewide.
--Joe