Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:16:32 -0600
Running Solaris.bin after changing the tail like as Douglas Palmer
suggests get me:

> <script stuff>
> tar: directory checksum error
> <script stuff>
> We need to unpack the distribution files in this directory. Proceed?
> -n [y/n]
> *.tar.Z
> *.tar.Z: No such file or directory
> *.tar
> tar: *.tar: No such file or directory
>
> Sorry, you are missing some of the distribution files.
> Please make sure common.tar.Z and the correct architecture-specific
> package are both in this directory and try again.

Thanks for the continued help!

Mike Neuharth, BA, LPIC-1
Email/UNIX System Administrator
Internet Services, University of Minnesota
"What is important, it seems to me, is not so much to defend a culture
whose existence has never kept a man from going hungry, as to extract,
from what is called culture, ideas whose compelling force is identical
with that of hunger."  -Antonin Artaud