Miguel Angel Arribas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:09:04 +0200
Hi everybody,

I have just installed a LISTSERV machine. It works all ritght but my lack of
experience doesn't allow me to know wether part of it's behaviour is right
or if I should correct some LSMTP parameter.
My question is the following one, when I have first created several lists on
the server, messages take a long time (12 minutes) to be delivered. Some
time after, instead, they are delivered inmediately. Is it normal?, should I
expect different deliver time under different circumstances?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Miguel A. Arribas