Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:46:15 -0500
Greetings everyone;

I am writing to ask a question about an issue involving Listserv that has
been on my mind for a while.

I have registered my name with my [log in to unmask] address on our Listserv
several times using by sending the following command to

Reg Stan Horwitz

But after a while, it reverts to "no name" in the email notices I receive
from Listserv. I do not think this has anything to do with the fact that I
am also listed under that address in go.user as a postmaster. I have also
noticed the same thing occurring for some list maintainers on this Listserv.

How can I fix this problem so that Listserv continues to associate a
specific name with the email address each person uses? This is Listserv 14.5
under Linux.