Jose Maria Blasco Comellas <ZCCBJBC@EB0UB011>
Wed, 10 Sep 1986 20:48:59 ABC
I was trying to move the read-only part of LISTSERV to a DASD shared by
our two mainframes, EB0UB011 & EB0UB012. I moved all EXECs (except
LSV$PROF), XEDIT, MEMOs and REFCARDs, and left LISTs, STATs and FILEs in
private minidisks. All I have tried works well, except for the 'Info' command,
which expects LISTxxxx MEMO and LISTxxxx REFCARD to be in the A disk --
perhaps this could be changed in a further release
to search the files in the normal CMS search order.

A brief list, included in the installation memo, of strictly read-only files
would be useful for installations which use shared DASDs.

Eric: the SP4 CARD module you sent can be run under SP3, or they
are incompatible?

J. M. Blasco