Alexander Willman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:33:36 -0400
Dan:

I have also found those who post to this list very helpful, and I
appreciate having such a resource available.

I have figured out how to get LISTSERV to produce an "Undelivered mail"
message without too much trouble.  If one subscribes an invalid e-mail
address to a list, then tries to set or change the password for that
address via the web interface, LISTSERV tries to send a confirmation
message to the invalid address, then generates an "Undelivered mail"
message to the postmaster when sending the confirmation message fails.

The MIME boundary problem occurs for each of the "Undelivered mail"
messages that I generate.

We plan on upgrading to version 14.4 (or 15.x if it is released in
time), but we cannot do so just yet.

			Alex