don coggins <SNT01@TTUVM1>
Fri, 3 Nov 89 09:11:39 CST
     HELP?
We are running 1.6c of Listserv here at Texas Tech. I am trying to set
up files on it. I get Listserv filelist in CTL and modify it okay, then
put it back on our Listserv. I then made a new file called sample fileid
and put it on Listserv by the command SAMPLE FILEID A (PUTC. Then I make
another file for sample filelist which will contain the files we wish to
distribute. Then I try to put this file on Listserv with SAMPLE FILELIST (PUT,
but it comes back and says the file is unknown to Listserv. If I try the
command with putc insteaded of put it stores the file. The problem is
that the get command will not work if you use putc for this file. If any-
one has any ideals, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
DON\