Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 12:48:13 MST
Joe.....I don't have the answer to your problem....but I do seriously
question the propriety of you quoting the whole message back....
if the point was to show how illegal/inappropriate the message was,
fine.....but you could have at least xxxxxx'ed out the numbers.
In case they are valid, you just spread them even further around the
world.   o-(

cyclops

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     Bitnet:   ALILESTE@IDBSU
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523