"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:17:39 -0500
We are currently looking for a program that will take our sendmail log
information and produce the following information:

The volume of incoming/outgoing mail to our server
Time frame breakdown (for example, how much mail went out/came in in a 30 second
time frame)
How long mail takes to be sent out and received by another server
Compilation of long term statistics in order to look at averages and
comparisions between time periods
Daily and hourly peak usages

Searching through the Internet, we have yet to find any program that will suit
the needs mentioned above.  Even the commercial version of Sendmail doesn't
offer what we need.

If anyone knows of a program that will give us these statistics, please let us
know.

Richard Keller
Listserv Administration
National Institutes of Health