Angel Sordo <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:25:00 -0400
Hi, I am traslating LISTSERV Ver 1.8d (Windows NT) to spanish.
I have translated, both default.mailtpl and default.wwwtpl template file ,
but same messages (that not apears in these files) are still presented in
english, i.e. the subject "Command confirmation request" in some
confirmation messages, the text of some messages too.
Procedure to install these files is: stop Listserv services, copy to
c:\listserv\main the files and restart Listserv services.
Maybe some messages can not be translated?

Thanks in advance,
Angel Sordo