Tom Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 15:08:36 -0500
Hello,

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but can anyone
make some recommendations regarding Do's and Dont's for big
list migrations from majordomo to listserv?  We are faced with
moving two 25K+ lists (Scout-Report and Net-Happenings) to the
listserv environment and would appreciate the advice.

Thanks,

Tom

PS - Before anyone gives me the proverbial RTFM :) type answer, I'd
caveat that we are, but we're interested in "real-world"
implementation stories.
--

Tom Newell              [log in to unmask]    +1 703 742 4796
NIC Liaison             InterNIC Support Services