Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:56:34 -0800
I'm having some difficulty connecting the final dots with my LMail config.
Everything works just dandy except for transferring messages to LISTSERV,
who doesn't recognize the recipient as a list. I'm not sure what config
info is relevant so I'll start with the messages below from my test
LISTSERV console and perhaps a VMer can point me in the right direction:

RDR FILE 0057 SENT FROM MAILER   PUN WAS 0085 RECS 0009 CPY  001 M NOHOLD
NOKEEP
14 Jan 2003 18:25:36 Processing file 0057 from MAILER@MSACVM
14 Jan 2003 18:25:36 From MAILER@MSACVM: X-ADMMAIL TEST [log in to unmask]

14 Jan 2003 18:25:36 No such list - requesting delivery error.
lists
14 Jan 2003 18:26:05 From LISTTEST@MSACVM: lists
* TEST      List for testing MAILER
*           Alias: LSTESTLS
*
* (-) Lists marked with a minus sign only support RFC822 mail.

Oddly, I can send to the "owner-test" address. How does it know there's an
"owner-test" if it doesn't know about the "test" list?

Versions:
LMail 1.2c
LISTSERV 1.8e
VM/ESA 2.4.0

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

lisa