Sat, 17 Aug 1996 14:04:11 GMT
Sorry, I realize just how stupid that sounds...  unfortunately I have
little experience with mailing lists, in fact almost all of my
experience is from using MajorDomo mailing lists as a subscriber.

What I am looking for is a program/daemon that will let me run a
mailing list, preferrably cheaply/free, either WinSock-compatible or
something which will run under Linux.

Ease of use/configuration would be a plus.

Any help, guiding in the correct direction, or similar would be
helpful...  a primer/FAQ would be wonderful  :)

Thanks...

-macker

|   Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my      |
|   employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely              |
|   coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is     |
|   non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the        |
|   absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.    |
|   The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for   |
|   the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,            |
|   non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)            |