"David B. O'Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Feb 1995 12:58:30 -0500
>But I had one where there was NO RELATIONSHIP between the subbed address and
>the forwarded address.  I had to readdress the whole list to find the SOB
>and
>it was because AOL would not cooperate.  Next time, everyone from AOL goes
>till they lend a hand.

When exactly did this occur? To whom did you address your question? I get all
inquiries of this sort, and while your name is vaguely familiar, I have and
continue to be more than willing to work with list owners to determine the
cause of problems such the one you are writing about.

--
___David O'Donnell ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])
\  America Online Postmaster, USENET Admin | Tel. +1 703/556-3725