"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:36:16 -0500
When I REVIEW some of my lists, the result is e-mailed back to me, as
expected.  However, on some, very similarly configured, the result is sent
back via "NETDATA" format (to a VM/CMS reader instead of e-mail).

I understand a work-around is to use REVIEW listname (F=MAIL, but ...

How can I configure LISTSERV (on a linux system at lists.maine.edu, if it
matters) to *never* use NETDATA format?  (Most of my users have an address
that looks like a VM/CMS mailbox, but is not!)

Thanks and cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group - UNET
[log in to unmask]                 University of Maine System