Lukman Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:11:39 -0800
Hello,

I would like to create a discussion list for a non-profit organization. We
are SIHA (Subud International Health Association), an international
association of health workers. Our members include doctors, nurses,
alternative health practitioners and aid workers in over 15 countries. We
are conducting several medical aid projects around the world, including
providing medicines to a hospital in Cuba, supplying equipment to clinics
in Nigeria, and helping street children in Indonesia. Would anyone be
willing to host an email list for us? Please respond via email to me, as I
do not follow the listerv lists.

Thank you,

Lukman Ramsey