Eric Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:52:34 -0400
    I agree. You have to understand I am in College paying all my tuision
with a part-time job. (actually looking for one, company decided they wanted
someone full-time, couldn't do it)
    I have on list on my ISP, my main one. The service is not that great.(no
digest for one) (EsoSoft offers better, at same price, but don't care for
thier Server software).
    The one I am moving is on e-groups (Find Mail), I can't afford to pay
for 2, so users sent in money for the new service. But these people also
like to send WAV and pictures, so they want a decent service.
    I don't understand why ListServ is so expencive, and why I can not find
anouther host that has it besides LSoft.
    I understand about the free lunch, and I agree to pay up to a specified
amount, or a little more. I have lost users because of no Digest on my main
one. The main one was done 2 times this year, and that is the pay one, the
free one, other than some glitches keeps on chugging along. Go figure.
    If anyone would like to host my main one for free, please let me know.
It is about Computers (Computer Talk Shop), and is an active mailing list.
Tech. support, discussion...... The one on the free service(CTS-Personal),
is for off topic posts for the main one, and I would expect this on to be
hosted for free, as it has no intrest to the outside world.
Eric Vogel

A professional is someone who can do his best work    when he doesn't feel
like it. -- Alistair Cooke
-
All of the greatest technological inventions of man - the automobile, the
airplane, the computer - says little about man's intelligence, but speaks
volumes about his laziness. --Mark Kennedy
-
ICQ# 1452761
-
Or if you don't have ICQ goto http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1452761