Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:59:28 -0800
I have a list owner sending HTML mail to a lsoft listserv address via groupwise.  Groupwise let's us choose text or html viewing if the piece of mail has that option. We can view the HTML mail received ok, but when we switch to the text view, the text is there ok, but no links that work.

The end text users want text mail but with www links that work.  Is there a prefered method to make this kind of send?

We are assuming that in the HTML send the lsoft listserv makes a text interpretation of the HTML mail and removes all active linkage for text viewers

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

Work (206) 733-9658
Fax (206) 684-0911