Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:17:21 -0400
I'm trying to help a List owner who is running 1.8b on VM.
Her list file got trashed, and I'm trying to fix it for her
because I can't get the backup as it isn't in the filelist.

I think I have everything fixed, except I keep guessing wrong
at the number of columns the file should be in for VM Listserv
as her Listserv reports "Invalid RFC822 address" followed by each
list subscriber distribution option.  I've tried 92 and 90, but
they are not correct.  Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks!  --trish