Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:15:48 -0500
"LISTSERV site administrators' forum" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote on 03/02/2004 04:48:49 PM:

> Hello -
>
> I'm getting a daily notice that my antivirus database hasn't been
> updated.  I'm using 1.8e.  Does anyone know where to get at this
> database to update it?  Here's the message I get:
>

> Warning: your anti-virus database has not been updated in the last 15
> days.
> You may want to look into your database update procedures.

I had this happen out of th eblue to me as well.  I could do the manual
update, but even forcing the automatic update would fail.

I tried reinstalling backweb, downloaded from the f-secure web site.  That
didn't do it.  I ended up doing a full uninstall and reinstall of the full
antivirus package.

The antivirus updates will only work as long as your support contract with
L-Soft is valid.