Daniel Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 04:53:37 EDT
I am seeking a host for a new list tentatively titled either Cash-L or
Treasury-L.

This list would be to discuss all aspects of corporate cash and liquidity
management, including Federal regulations; short term portfolio management;
receiveable and controlled disbursement system design;  and other topics
related to treasury management.  The list will be primarily for practicioners
and educators, and will be strictly non-commercial.

The ideal host would provide for 'digest' option; store previous weekly
notebook logs for 52 weeks;  Provide the ability to store five or six text
files (each less than 20000 bytes ascii text);

While the initial traffic level is likely to be low, I believe it is
reasonable to believe that the list could grow to 300 - 400 subscribers
within one to two years

If you can be of assistance, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Daniel Chase,
Corporate Cash Manager
National Life of Vermont