Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:55:25 EST
Anyone recall/know the initial exec called for processing listserv
requests for 1.8a?

I've tried more than I care to admit to stop the flow of the bouncing
messages. I want to put a couple of lines of code in the initial exec
to exit if the offending list is encountered. I'm afraid it's probably
in one of the modules as I've scanned all the exec's and can't find
where the messages are generated (the ones not in the default mailtpl).

The mail templates just do not work for 1.8a anyway. The only thing it
will read is the >>> INFO  the rest are completely ignored. I know it's
configured properly as the INFO option is being read... :-)

Thanks greatly,

Howard