Dave Gomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Sep 1993 08:06:21 PDT
Gee, is that your entire gripe list?   I realize those are real important
shortcomings, but is that all there is?  I trust you, the master of
invective, to have more than that to say on the subject.  BTW, the passing
of stems is now addressed in the draft standard, so I expect there will
be little to fear on that subject.  And there is lots of conversation on
the topic of call by name, so I expect we may see some progress in that
area too.   Dave

Dave Gomberg, role model for those who don't ask much in their fantasy lives.
GOMBERG@UCSFVM  Internet node UCSFVM.UCSF.EDU             fax-> (415)731-7797