"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:49:27 +1200
Hi

I am just wanting to check whether there is a simpler way to restrict a list
to a certain domain rather than use 2 filter commands. I assume the
following would allow only users in the ccc.govt.nz and cdc.org.nz domain to
join and send to the list.

Filter=Also, *@*
Filter=Allow, *@ccc.govt.nz, *@cdc.org.nz

Is there a simpler way of doing this wereby you can just list the domains
you only want to send to the list rather than excluding everyone first?

Thanx
Peter Haase
Christchurch City Council

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz