Hobart Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Feb 1991 13:43:27 EST
Does anyone have a simple example of using MAILFORM to cause certain
actions to take place when a new subscriber is added to  a list?
For example: (1) insert information about the subscriber into another
file; and (2) mail the new subscriber a selected file from the filelist
associated with the list.  I'm concerned that if I just simple-mindedly
start sticking commands into the MAILFORM that I could create a recursive
call situation, or a loop.
Thanks in advance for any examples sent, or any pointers to explicit
documentation.