Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:12:42 MST
On Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:21:44 +0200 Joan Bondi said:
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know how to stop members from having email attachments? Simple
>requests just are not doing it. This is getting to be a problem on our list.

   Sure.  Tell them.  Tell them that if they send attachments you'll implement
some sanction.  Dumping them from list.  Setting their messages to review
(and of course you might be too busy to review their stuff real quickly....)

It is YOUR list.  YOUR rules.  YOUR everything.  Everyone is there because
YOU are nice enough to run it.  If they don't like it, they can run their
own damn list.

dan

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979