Juliana Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 16:06:47 +0800
Prosposed name:
Q-fantasy
(Quill-Fantasy)

The Quill Society (http://www.quill.net) has been put together
by young aspiring writers FOR other young aspiring writers. An
activity which is carried out in this society is what we would
call "written role-playing" ... A sort of role-playing that
does away with statistics and (most) rules and concentrate on
plot, character developement and basic writing fun.

General topic: Writing Fantasy (with control of only certain
characters)

Target audience: Quill members, although we would welcome any
young writers !

Estimated number of subscribers at this moment:
10 - 20 people

Estimated number of messages processed daily:
at most 50 (or as little as none)

thanks,
Juliana