Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Aug 90 21:50:21 O
You have two types of messages on the console:

1. The ones which are output via a straight SAY. These are split by REXX,
   not my code.

2. The  ones sent  as a  result of  a command  you type  on the  LISTSERV
   console. I split them the same as  for stuff from local users, but use
   SAY instead  to display them. This  is a very minor  part of LISTSERV,
   and I  don't want to  potentially break  things by using  the LINESIZE
   setting (which might look different in the next release, like when IBM
   introduced TERM LINESIZE OFF a bunch of stuff broke).

Sorry, Eric