Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:04:04 -0400
So it's the first week of school, and I'm handling the usual flood of requests
to transfer ownership of student government lists from departed seniors to
currently enrolled students.

I get the request, use the web interface to change the Owner= value to the new
user.  ''listview' confirms that the new value is stored in the file.  The user
sends me a screenshot showing 'logged in as [log in to unmask], but it still
says he's not an owner of any lists. Look at the 'his-user@' and the output of
listview, they match.

On a hunch, I restart lsv, and everything suddenly works.  He then sees his
list.  Sounds like a failure to update a cached value someplace when the list
header is stored?