SUVM Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jul 1994 10:22:31 LCL
On Fri, 8 Jul 1994 10:16:27 EDT Maynard Calkin said:
>Thanks for the information, I've made the adjustments to LSV$DNT.
>But my problem appears to be that LSV$DNT isn't getting called at
>all.
>
>Maynard

LISTSERV only rebuilds DOMAIN NAMESUM if it's older than DOMAIN NAMES
so TELL LISTSERV CMS ERASE DOMAIN NAMESUM and the next time LISTSERV
needs DOMAIN NAMESUM it will rebuild it and I'll bet LSV$DNT gets
called.

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Syracuse University Computing Services   +1 (315) 443-4111
Machinery Hall  Syracuse, New York 13244-1260