Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:30:16 -0600
Hello all-

I've got something weird with the web part of Listserv.

This: http://myhost/cgi-bin/wa?HOME
loads as expected and looks OK.

Any link off of wa?HOME, (e.g. http://myhost/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1) gives
me stuff like this:
> Error - template LOGIN-MSGLIB not found

LSVROOT/home is in a non-standard location as are some of the
contents. The structure looks like this:
Here's how things are placed on the system:
	* LSVROOT: /opt/listserv
	* LSVROOT/home -symlink-> /var/opt/listserv/home
	* LSVROOT/lib contains files that originally landed in LSVROOT/home
like default.wwwpl
	* /var/opt/listserv/home has had the files of LSVROOT/lib lndir'ed
into it.

I have not made any changes to the templates; apart from the
locations of files, this is a stock install.

Do folks have suggestions of where I might start looking to solve
this problem or what logs to check (I'm running ./go in the
foreground but I'm only seeing '7 Dec 2006 11:11:20 To   [ANONYMOUS]
@MYHOST: ***LOGIN***' on web access and no errors)?

Thanks!

Mike Neuharth, BA, LPIC-1
Email/UNIX System Administrator
Internet Services, University of Minnesota
"What is important, it seems to me, is not so much to defend a culture
whose existence has never kept a man from going hungry, as to extract,
from what is called culture, ideas whose compelling force is identical
with that of hunger."  -Antonin Artaud