"Larry Deni @ Computer Center" <DENI@CANISIUS>
Fri, 14 Apr 89 19:10:00 EST
How do the various LISTSERVs learn about changes to a node's
administration?

As of February 1989 I became our site's :contact and :techrep,
but attempting to do a NETWIDE delete on behalf of a user that is
no longer affiliated with our site yielded messages of the form:

    You are not a registered NAD (Node Administrator)
    for node  CANISIUS. The NAD for  node CANISIUS is

The SZYMENDE account was obviously the previous NAD's account (not
the user I was attempting to DELETE).  As an aside, however, one
of the LISTSERVs reported that the NAD is an account named MAINT,
which has never existed at my site.

What do I need to do to correct this situation?

Larry Deni
Systems Programmer/DBA
Canisius College
Buffalo, NY