Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:02:38 -0500
The ones that have tried to post without subscribing have used a
standard address. I assume that it either worked at one time, or has
worked on other listserver systems, not Lsoft's.

Have you tried to search for your list in google? Were any public
announcements made about it? It takes very little to get onto a
spammer's list of addresses.

dan