Brian Koukol <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:46:37 -0800
I run a movie web site and want a discussion list to go along with it.
I currently use listbot and that just isn't working so I wondered if
someone would sponsor me for my list.  The list would be a discussion of
movies, both new and old.  I would post reviews and news scoops in
addition to allowing the members to send their own ideas and thoughts.
I don't regularly read the news groups so could any responses be sent to
my address here or [log in to unmask]   Thank you.

Brian Koukol

Brian Koukol - Designer, Info Gatherer, And Everything Else For:
Movie Salvage
Movie News, Reviews, Trailers, And More
http://www.moviesalvage.com