David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 13:15:48 CST
Does the Listserv-Web interface require that the web server run on the
same machine as Listserv itself?  I'm running Listserv for Windows NT
and it's been suggested to me that I can run keep running Listserv on
one machine, but have the web server on another NT box access the
necessary files by accessing Listservs disk as a region.  According to
the documentation, that doesn't seem like it will work.  Any comments,
suggestions, or ideas?  Thanks.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung