Dennis Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:57:36 -0400
 > Yes, that is essentially what is happening.  The directory is called
 > "wwwarch" and is defined in /etc/lsv-wa.conf to point to the absolute
 > and url path to the list archives directory.  It was called "wwwarch"
 > because a directory called "archives" already existed.  "Make update"
 > resulted in the creation of and storing of icons in "wwwarch/images",
 > presumably because Listserv looked in /etc/lsv-wa.conf or go.user
 > and used the absolute path, but it doesn't use the URL path defined
 > to display them.

I had this problem also.  It seems that for a few things, but not
all, wa is using a hard-coded value for the name of the directory.
I reported it as a bug, but haven't heard back about it yet.

I also copped an attitude, and patched the binary to use my directory
name instead of archives, but a symlink called archives pointing to
the real thing would probably serve just as well.

Dennis Boone
H-Net