Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Wed, 6 Sep 89 10:55:36 TUR

The license agreement and the registration form for EARN sites is now
available from [log in to unmask] The EARN sites which have the LISTSERV
code or the (EARN) sites which would like to install the code are requested
to fill out the registration form and return it to me at their earliest
convenience. I have mailed the files to the EARN postmasters, and anyone
wishing to examine these files can do so by issuing GET LISTEARN PACKAGE
to [log in to unmask] The package also includes info on the necessary
changes to the BITEARN SYSVARS file.

Regards, -turgut