Jim McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 May 1993 16:56:30 EDT
On Wed, 19 May 1993 08:27:38 -0500 Vincent DelGobbo said:
>I have been trying to get a list of all available lists for several
>days now without success. Could someone tell me how to do this or
>point me to a FAQ? I am especially interested in finding a LISTSERV
>list that mirrors a Usenet news group that I am unable to get to.

A list of Listserv lists gateway'ed to Usenet mailing lists is posted
monthly to bit.admin. It is also available from [log in to unmask]
as NETGATE GATELIST, and via anonymous ftp from ftp.american.edu in
the pub.netnews directory as netgate.gatelist.

Jim McIntosh ([log in to unmask])
The American University
Washington DC 20016-8019 USA