Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:30:16 -0400
Compared to what I've been reading here about other site's servers, we are
very small 45 lists, most with less than 100 users.  Our largest list is
about 150.  There is not alot of activity yet.

I guess I need to know if there is anything outside of C:\LISTSERV  and my
web archive directory needed to rebuild the server in case of failure.

---

Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me.  - Ogden Nash

William Brown
Email/Internet Services
Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285

Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
05/12/2003 10:54 AM
Please respond to LISTSERV give-and-take forum