"Young, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:29:21 -0500
This must be happening in waves.  I have another list where the owner is
having the same problem.  As near as I can tell, the header is fine.  Any
ideas?

*
* MLK-COMMITTEE
*
* List-ID= MLK-COMMITTEE
*
* Send= Private                      Subscription= By_Owner
* Reply-To= List,Respect             X-Tags= Comment
* Confidential= No                   Stats= None
* Files= No                          Review= Owners
* Ack= Yes                           Language= English
* Errors-To= Owners                      Validate= No
* Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(7)
* Renewal= 3-Monthly,Probe,Delay(7)  Default-Options= Repro
* Change-Log= Yes
*
* Notebook= Yes,C:\LISTSERV\ARCHIVES\MLK-L,Weekly,Public
* Digest= No
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]          (Robert Bing)
* Owner= quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask]     (Gwen Notestine)
*

Thanks again.

C. David Young
University of Texas at Arlington